Japan Market early summer fair 2019 (June)
Location: Robson Square Ice Rink — 800 Robson St, Vancouver BC
Time: Sun June 2 @11am~6pm
*Please come say hi!
CULTURAL WORKSHOP LED BY SHIEN (me)
SIGN UP for this exclusive “Cultural experience” workshop!
- Japanese Calligraphy (led by Shien, the Master Calligrapher [me])
- Kimono/yukata try ons
- Japanese games and many more!
1~2:30pm: Japan Cultural Workshop #1 (Eventbrite)
Japanese Caligraphy Shien
Theme: “Eco-friendly meets customized Japanese Artwork”
I’ll be selling the following:
- Eco-friendly homemade wide mouth glass tumblers
- reusable boba/smoothie straw sets
- Japanese cultural stickers w/ calligraphy art on each tumbler
- Customized Japanese artwork cards:
1. SELECT an artistic greeting card
2. YOU get to choose the Japanese character artwork (a small square) on the front of the card
3. The Master herself will create Japanese art right on the spot!
*bonus: For the inside of the cards, Jennidi Creative will provide custom calligraphy brush lettering for any occasion!
CULTURE DAYS 2018
I will be participating as a local artist! Please come by my booth (ATRIUM) for a custom- calligraphy artwork.
Location: Minoru Cultural Centre, 7700 Minoru Gate, Richmond BC
Times: Fri Sept 28@6:30~9pm, Sat Sept 29 @10:30am~1pm, Sun Sept 30 @1:30~4pm